How to order memory keepsakes
Memory keepsakes can be made from any items of clothing. To find your memory keepsake click here
How to order a memory keepsake
- When you have chosen what keepsake you would like and place your order, you will receive a conformation email with the address as to where to send your items.
- Please make sure they are clean and placed in either a strong postal bag or a box. It is recommended that you send your items using Royal Mail signed for service or with some form of tracking.
- Please place a note in with your items with your order number and any information you would like added to your items.
- When your items arrive, I will contact you to let you know.
- Your items will them be made in to your keepsakes. This can take between 3-4 weeks. However, I always aim to get them dispatched sooner if possible.
Your finished keepsake will be sent back to you via either Royal mail signed for or a courier service depending on the overall weight.
Orders from outside the UK
- If you are ordering from outside the UK, it is up to you to pay any customs fees that may incur when sending your items to me or items being sent back to you.
- As delivery can take longer due to circumstances out of my control, please allow a 8-10 week turn around time. If you require your item(s) sooner, please contact me before ordering.
Please send your photos to email@example.com please include your order number.
Please make sure you hold all the rights to the photos. I will not print any photos that break trademark, copyright or licencing laws.
Many of the keepsake animals are made using a Funky Friends Factory Pattern. Visit www.funkyfriendsfactory.com to find them!